Low Water Pressure Chicago
Contact Apex for a Free On-Site Estimate 773-477-7714
Common Causes of Low Water Pressure in Chicago:
- Sediment & Rust in old iron Galvanized pipes causes a very gradual reduction in water flow.
- Slow Hot Water – Could be a Water Heater Related Issue.
- Water Leaks located in piping.
- Main Water Supply Line Leak/ Issue
Common Solutions to Solved Low Water Pressure in Chicago:
- Repiping is a solution that allows you to have high water pressure like you would in a nice hotel, gone are the days of taking a dripping shower. Fill your tub or pot up quickly after a entire home repipe.
- Replacing rusty galvanized piping sections with free flowing copper pipe.
- Horizontal Pipe Replacement
- Booster Pump
- Water Heater Repair
- Main Water Line Repair
- Recirculating Pumps – Increase Hot Water Distribution
Boost Pressure with a Booster Pump
Contact Apex Plumbing for all your Water Pressure Issues. For FREE Estimate, Contact Us at 773-477-7714.
Check Out Some of Our Recent Work
SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT TODAY!