When searching online for the best plumbers in Chicago don’t believe paid advertiser lists on Yelp & Angie’s list, HomeAdvisor.
We offer Free On-Site Estimates – Call Us Today to Schedule a Visit from the Best Plumber in Chicago
Here is a list of reasons why Apex Plumbing & Sewer Inc. has the Best Plumbers in Chicago.
- Family Owned & Operated – Chuck and Chaz own and operate the business with their team of licensed plumbers. Chuck started the business in 1984. His son Chaz came on board in 2011. We take a lot of pride in our business and we will be there tomorrow to service what word we did today.
- Free On-Site Estimates – Lots of companies will do B.S. – Bait and switch – advertise a low price to get you to call them and then only raise the price once out at your home. We offer straight forward good honest upfront pricing. If you agree to the work, we will perform the work in a correctly and quickly for all your plumbing service needs.
- We know Chicago – Chicago like every major city, has its unique plumbing situations. Over the years we have worked in Bungalows to Skyscrapers on Lake Michigan.
- Licensed & Insured – We are 100% legit, we are fully insured and licensed. Need a permit no problem. We have our own shop full of supplies to keep prices down by not having to run to Home Depot to pick up parts after we have visted your home.
Give us a Try – 773-477-7714
Christina will set up with a Free On-Site Estimate
We do it all, but here is a list of some of our plumbing services.
- Kitchen, Bathroom, Laundry Room, Sinks Installed, clogged,
- Low Water Pressure
- Water Spigot, Faucet, Water Hose – whatever you want to call it, we help with it.
- Emergency Plumbing
- Water Heaters
- Sump Pumps
- Water Pressure Correction
- Garbage Disposals
- Sewer Rodding
- Sewer Cleaning
- Catch Basins
- Frozen Pipes
- We do It All
After we leave your home, it will be maid like clean up experience, we will leave your home cleaner than we found it. Also, the entire time we are in your home we will be wearing little cute booties to keep your home clean.
While there are many projects around the house you can manage, it makes sense to call a professional when something is wrong with the plumbing. This is certainly true when you have a clogged drain. By choosing to leave the drain cleaning Chicago, IL in the hands of a professional, you can overcome the following and ensure the system is working properly again.
You Dons in it? The way that the drain cleaning Chicago, IL is conducted depends on answers to these questions. A professional will determine the nature and severity of the clog before deciding on how to remove it. The result is that the problem is eliminated sooner rather than later.
A Professional Has Equipment to Handle Any Drain Issue
There is no such thing as one way to take care of a clogged drain. A professional will know how to assess the situation and settle on what equipment to use for the drain cleaning Chicago, IL. That decreases the potential for damage to the drain, the pipes, and all the other components that make up your plumbing system.
Are you dealing with a clog or some other type of drain issue? The team at Apex Plumbing & Sewer, Inc. can help. Call us today at 773-477-7714 and tell us what all have someone on the way in no time to take care of the problem. For more information about these services click here.
Water damage is often one of the trickiest problems to work with. And while no homeowner wants to find themselves in this position, having a plan in case you get a major water leak and end up with a lot of water damage can take the tiniest bit of the stress out of the situation.
Winter is coming. For plumbing systems, that often brings the risk of frozen water pipes. As temperatures drop, it’s now more important than ever to take steps to prevent the problem. Read on to more about how to prevent and deal with frozen pipes. (more…)
Toilets are an important part of every bathroom, and they see a great deal of use each day. These hard-working plumbing fixtures are often taken for granted until something goes wrong. Your local plumbing service in Chicago handles a wide range of toilet issues. Here are some of the things they can do for you. (more…)
Frozen pipes can lead to a slew of problems. Read on to know what you can do to prevent them and how to deal with the situation if it happens to you. (more…)
If you are like many people in Chicago, you may not know who is actually in charge of HOA plumbing responsibilities in your condo or coop. The truth of the matter is that if you have an HOA, there are different people who are responsible for maintenance of certain areas and components of the building. In most cases, the tenant is responsible for things that occur inside of their personal dwelling. As such, if you have a clogged toilet or leaky faucet, it may be your responsibility to take care of it. That isn’t always the case, though, as plumbing pipes within the walls are a bit of a gray area.
There are many joys to condominium ownership. You have your piece of real estate that appreciates in value and you don’t have to worry about mowing the lawn. However, condo ownership doesn’t mean it won’t require maintenance or emergencies don’t happen. They do. In a condo, if there is a plumbing problem, it needs to be handled quickly and professionally to avoid damaging other units.
One of the most consistent questions to come up regarding a homeowners association (HOA) is who is responsible for maintenance needs. This might come up after someone’s dishwasher floods a building, when mold is found in a building due to a leak, or a pipe gets a hole and causes flooding. Knowing whether the HOA is responsible for handling the situation or not is a common question, and the answer is a bit more complicated than you might think. (more…)
City Of Chicago Sewer Backup
Street Flooding In Chicago
While we were driving around playing Emergency Plumber in Chicago Yesterday.
We really took notice to the new plumbing and sewer flooding phenomenon in Chicago.
FLOODING ALERT… Quick Lesson….
In the old days you had to be watching television to hear that annoying loud public service announcement chirp / ALERT.
Nowadays, you can be anywhere, work, church, resting while baby naps….
The Flash Flood warning on your Phone will get your attention about local flooding in Chicago.
When someone hears this warning, most will immediately start to think about their basement flooding.
With heavy rains, basement flooding in Chicago is very common due to the amount of rainfall in short period of time, sewers were not designed to handle that amount of rainfall in a short amount of time. Therefore causing sewer backups into basements.
To alleviate homeowner’s concerns the city has begun installing Water Restrictors in Curb Drains to help keep basement’s dry.
Called the “RainBlocker Program”, visit the below link for more information.
Positive & Negatives of Restrictors on Chicago Curb Drains.
- Helps Keep the Water Out of Basement
- Helps keep basement Dry
- Prevents Sewage
- No need to waste your entire next day, cleaning out basement… (you get the point)
- Curb Restrictors can cause Flooding in Streets. Making tasks such as loading Children into car, getting in and out of car or Uber very difficult.
- Parking Car on Street. Yes, your basement flooding is a costly affair. But have you ever stopped to consider and think about parking your new car on a street with a high curb before a flash flood rain storm. We all have heard of Katrina Bombs. Guess we can call your flood car a “Chicago Curb Restrictor Bomb” I wonder if this type of flooding is covered by car insurance?
We support dry basements it’s good for everyone’s health. Just want to point out that flooded streets turning cars into sunken boats might not be a good thing.