Best Plumbers in Chicago
When searching online for the best plumbers in Chicago don’t believe paid advertiser lists on Yelp & Angie’s list, HomeAdvisor.
We offer Free On-Site Estimates – Call Us Today to Schedule a Visit from the Best Plumber in Chicago
Here is a list of reasons why Apex Plumbing & Sewer Inc. has the Best Plumbers in Chicago.
- Family Owned & Operated – Chuck and Chaz own and operate the business with their team of licensed plumbers. Chuck started the business in 1984. His son Chaz came on board in 2011. We take a lot of pride in our business and we will be there tomorrow to service what word we did today.
- Free On-Site Estimates – Lots of companies will do B.S. – Bait and switch – advertise a low price to get you to call them and then only raise the price once out at your home. We offer straight forward good honest upfront pricing. If you agree to the work, we will perform the work in a correctly and quickly for all your plumbing service needs.
- We know Chicago – Chicago like every major city, has its unique plumbing situations. Over the years we have worked in Bungalows to Skyscrapers on Lake Michigan.
- Licensed & Insured – We are 100% legit, we are fully insured and licensed. Need a permit no problem. We have our own shop full of supplies to keep prices down by not having to run to Home Depot to pick up parts after we have visted your home.
Give us a Try – 773-477-7714
Christina will set up with a Free On-Site Estimate
We do it all, but here is a list of some of our plumbing services.
- Kitchen, Bathroom, Laundry Room, Sinks Installed, clogged,
- Low Water Pressure
- Water Spigot, Faucet, Water Hose – whatever you want to call it, we help with it.
- Emergency Plumbing
- Water Heaters
- Sump Pumps
- Water Pressure Correction
- Garbage Disposals
- Sewer Rodding
- Sewer Cleaning
- Catch Basins
- Frozen Pipes
- We do It All
After we leave your home, it will be maid like clean up experience, we will leave your home cleaner than we found it. Also, the entire time we are in your home we will be wearing little cute booties to keep your home clean.